Hours & Directions
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Note: Not open on all major holidays.
Driving & Parking
- Turn east on Oakview Drive from 144th Street.
- Turn left on S. 143rd Plaza. You will see the Oakview Medical Building on the left.
- Park near the West A Entrance.
Where to Go
- Enter the building through the West A Entrance.
- Proceed straight ahead until you come to a T intersection and turn right.
- Suite 240 is on the left towards the end of the hall.
Still not sure where to go? Take a virtual tour
What to Bring With You
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, and bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Photo ID, including driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport. If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Supplementary Records or Imagery, if these have not previously been sent to our office or if you have copies from another medical center or physician’s office.