Hours & Directions
2725 S. 144th St.
Omaha, NE 68144
Virtual Care Now Available
Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m
Closed July 3
Driving & Parking
- Turn east on Oakview Drive from 144th Street.
- Turn left on South 143rd Plaza. You will see the Oakview Medical Building on the left.
- Park near the West B Entrance, unless you are going to Hand Therapy, Aquatic Therapy or Sports Rehabilitation. In that case, park near the East B Entrance.
Where to Go
If visiting the main Physical Therapy location (Suite 218)
- Enter the building through the West B Entrance.
- You have entered Suite 218. Proceed to the front desk on the left.
If visiting the Hand Therapy location (Suite 111)
- Enter the building through the East B Entrance.
- Proceed straight through the lobby and Suite 111 will be the first door on your left, just past the stairs.
What to Bring With You
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, and bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Picture ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport)
- If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Supplementary Records or Imagery, if these have not previously been sent to our office or if you have copies from another medical center or physician’s office.
Wear comfortable clothing; shorts will be provided if needed. Lockers are available to store personal items during your visit.