Hours & Directions
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Note: Not open on all major holidays.
Driving & Parking
- From Highway 6/Kanesville Boulevard, turn southeast on Frank Street
- Turn left on Pierce Street
- Enter the parking garage by turning left and park near the Level 2 sign
Where to Go
- Enter the building through the Level 2 Clinic Entrance.
- Proceed through the second door
- Turn right at the reception desk and our front desk is located to the far right
What to Bring With You
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, and bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Photo ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport)
- If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Supplementary Records or Imagery, if these have not previously been sent to our office or if you have copies from another medical center or physician’s office.