Six days a week, we help people receive fast and accurate diagnoses for all conditions with a focus on orthopaedics. We have the following imaging technologies available:
- Radiography (X-Ray)
- Computerized Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) – two units
We know imaging tests aren’t always as comfortable as we might like, but we help by going over everything that will happen with you in a room before the imaging begins. We have a wider MRI, extra pillows, streaming Pandora and take as much care as possible to make you comfortable while still ensuring a clear image as we can.
Can I schedule an appointment myself?
The process is usually:
- Your doctor orders an imaging test
- We work with your doctor’s office to submit and secure pre-approval from your insurance company
- We call you to schedule a time for your appointment.
If you have questions regarding the cost of your imaging test or what insurance will cover, please call (402) 609-2423.
How long will my appointment take?
We suggest planning for:
- Radiography (X-Ray) – 20 minutes
- Computerized Tomography (CT) – 30 minutes without contrast or 90 minutes with contrast
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) – 60 minutes
When will I get my results?
Our report typically takes 48 hours and will be sent to your doctor’s office so they can interpret and share the findings with you. Please ask your doctor’s office for updates.