Orthopaedic practice focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system, made up of bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, nerves and skin. Our specialists are highly trained to diagnose and treat orthopaedic issues using advanced methods.
Common conditions treated by orthopaedic surgeons include:
- fractures and dislocations
- torn ligaments, sprains and strains
- tendon injuries, pulled muscles and bursitis
- arthritis and osteoporosis
- abnormalities of fingers and toes
Our surgeons work closely with a full team of health care professionals to determine the most effective treatment methods for each patient. To learn more about each doctor's background and specialties, click on their names in the sidebar.