Hours & Directions
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Orthopaedic Urgent Care open days, nights and weekends. Closed at Noon on Christmas Eve and closed all day on Christmas Day.
Driving & Parking
- From Highway 370, turn south on 90th Street
- Turn left immediately to enter the shopping plaza
Where to Go
- Park outside Suite 105 and enter.
What to Bring With You
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, and bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Photo ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport)
- If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Supplementary Records or Imagery, if these have not previously been sent to our office or if you have copies from another medical center or physician’s office.