Hours & Directions
Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 7 a.m. – Noon
Note: Not open on all major holidays.
Driving & Parking
- Turn east on Oakview Drive from 144th Street.
- Turn left on S. 143rd Plaza and you will see the Oakview Medical Building on the left
- Park near the East B Entrance
Where to Go
- Enter the building through the East B Entrance.
- Proceed straight ahead until you come to the T intersection.
- Turn right and Suite 118 is the first door on the left.
Still not sure where to go? Take a virtual tour
What to Bring With You
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, and bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Picture ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport)
- If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)