Hours & Directions
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
"Very well informed as to what was expected or what was expected due to my injury and explained things very well as far as options and expect her to do, so, very informative and spent a lot of time with us. Very impressed with him. Thank you."
- Verified Patient Review, October 5, 2019
"Everyone in that office is very helpful. Very pleasant. It's a wonderful experience and I'd recommend it to anyone."
- Verified Patient Review, September 16, 2019
"The doctor was very personable and informative. He spent quality time with me. I learned a lot from him about nutrition and my knee problem."
- Verified Patient Review, June 18, 2019
For more reviews, see physicians at this location.
Driving & Parking
- From Highway 30/East 23rd Street, turn north on Clarkson Street.
- Turn right on Reynolds Road.
- Turn left on Healthy Way.
- The clinic is a freestanding tan brick building. Turn right into the parking lot.
What to Bring With You
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time and bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Photo ID, including driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport. If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Supplementary Records or Imagery, if these have not previously been sent to our office or if you have copies from another medical center or physician’s office.