Hours & Directions
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday, 8 a.m.–2 p.m. through Oct. 26
Sunday 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Note: holiday hours vary and will be posted
Driving & Parking
- Turn east on Oakview Drive from 144th Street.
- Turn left on S. 143rd Plaza. You will see the Oakview Medical Building on the left.
- Park near the East B Entrance.
Where to Go
- Enter the building through the East B Entrance.
- Turn right into Suite 110.
Still not sure where to go? Take a virtual tour
What to Bring With You
Please bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Picture ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport)
- If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)