Hours & Directions
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Note: Not open on all major holidays.
Driving & Parking
- Turn east on Oakview Drive from 144th Street.
- Turn left on S. 143rd Plaza. You will see the Oakview Medical Building on the left.
- Park near the West B Entrance
Where to Go
- Park near and enter the building through the West B Entrance.
- Proceed through Physical Therapy and turn right.
- Suite 205 will be the first door on the left.
Still not sure where to go? Take a virtual tour
What to Bring With You
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, and bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Picture ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport)
- If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Supplementary Records or Imagery, if these have not previously been sent to our office or if you have copies from another medical center or physician’s office.