Hours & Directions
Monday, Wednesday & Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Note: Not open on all major holidays.
Driving & Parking
- Turn east on Oakview Drive from 144th Street.
- Turn left on S. 143rd Plaza. You will see the Oakview Medical Building on the left.
- Park near the West B Entrance.
Where to Go
- Enter the building through the West B Entrance.
- You have entered suite 218. Proceed to the front desk on the left.
- Enter the building through the East B Entrance.
- Go down the hallway to the T intersection, turn left, and proceed to Suite 114.
Still not sure where to go? Take a virtual tour
What to Bring With You
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to check in and change into your swimsuit in our restrooms, located within the pool suite.
- Picture ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport)
- If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Swimsuits are encouraged, however t-shirts and shorts are allowed
Towels and bags are available for wet suits and/or clothing. Lockers are available to secure personal items during your visit.