Dr. Cornett is an Orthopaedic Surgeon at Nebraska Medicine with privileges at OrthoNebraska Hospital.
- Board Certified in Orthopaedics by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center | Spine Surgery Fellowship, 2011
- University of Wisconsin | Orthopaedic Surgery Residency and Internship, 2010
- University of Nebraska Medical Center | MD, 2005
- University of Nebraska Medical Center | Master of Physical Therapy, 2001
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln | BS, 1997 (Biology)